Isle of Wight Bus and Coach Museum
Welcome to the Isle of Wight Bus and Coach Museum
Isle of Wight Bus and Coach Museum Newsletter
Keep informed of events and news on the Isle of Wight Bus and Coach Museum Newsletter
Please note this is a double opt-in, so you will receive an email confirmation (which you need to click on the associated confirmation link to confirm your subscription).
You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by following the link on any newsletter issued.
Newsletter SignupNewsletter signup for IW Bus and Coach Museum
Who we are?
Isle of Wight Bus Museum
Established in 1997, the museum is run by a group of volunteers, supported by the generosity of members, visitors and local business contributing to help the museum move forward.
- We hold annual events and open days
- The museum is open to the public, with free entry
- Membership is available to help regularly support the museum
JOIN US TODAY
Become a member
Join us and become a member of the Isle of Wight Bus and Coach Museum
Thank you for considering becoming a member, or renewing your membership of the Isle of Wight Bus & Coach Museum and supporting our cause further.
By becoming a member you will
- Help to support the museum
- Receive a copy of ‘The Enterprise’ – our quarterly journal
- Further membership benefits in the future
- Membership is recurring annually unless cancelled (not applicable to Life Membership)
- Secure sign-up via Stripe payment system
- Pay via debit or credit card