Online Membership sign-up

Thank you for considering becoming a member, or renewing your membership of the Isle of Wight Bus & Coach Museum and supporting our cause further. To make it easier than ever for you to become a member, or renew, we have online membership sign-up as an option.

The Membership Secretary will contact you and send you your Membership Card, amongst other benefits, you will receive our quarterly journal ‘The Enterprise’ giving you all the latest news on what is happening within the organisation. You can now choose to receive your copy of this esteemed magazine in PDF form in full colour, via email.

Isle of Wight Bus & Coach Museum Ltd – MEMBERSHIP PRICES

  • Adult: £20.00
  • Senior Citizen (60 years and over) £17.50
  • Junior (under 18 years of age) £1.00
  • Life Membership: £350.00

To sign-up online for membership of the Isle of Wight Bus and Coach Museum please complete the following form.

Payment will be required via PayPal

Please note: we do not receive your payment details, as details are taken securely via PayPal. However, we do receive confirmation of your payment.

We never pass on your details to third parties.

Lifetime membership of the Isle of Wight Bus and Coach Museum is available online here.

  • Donations: If you wish to make a donation to the Isle of Wight Bus & Coach Museum, please do so. We are very grateful for any additional income to help our cause, regardless of its size. Thank you for your support.
  • £ 0.00
    Please tick all boxes you wish to apply.I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 28p of tax on every £1 that I gave up to 5 April 2008 and will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6 April 2008.
    Please notify the charity or CASC if you:  Want to cancel this declaration  Change your name or home address  No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.