‘The Enterprise’ is the magazine of the Isle of Wight Bus & Coach Museum and is available, in full colour PDF format, or if you should choose a black and white hard copy to all of our members. In this esteemed journal, you will find all the latest news, views and other articles of historical interest relating to Bus & Coach operations on the Isle of Wight.
In order to keep our membership costs as low as possible, we kindly request that all members take the colour PDF format version that is emailed to you upon its distribution. This naturally reduces our expenditure such as printing, envelopes and postage costs, allowing more of your contributions to be made directly available for our museum to allocate on projects improving the infrastructure or our displays. However, if you are unable to receive an emailed version, or would still prefer the paper magazine, please notify us and we will supply this to you via the postal service.
Regular features within ‘The Enterprise’ include
- Reports each quarter from our Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer and Membership Secretary
- Details of who the Isle of Wight Bus & Coach Museum Trustees and Committee Members are and how to contact them
- Details of forthcoming events and trips that are available for our members to participate in
- Reports on events and rallies in which the Isle of Wight Bus & Coach Museum have participated or been represented at.
- Vintage views of Bus & Coach operations on the Isle of Wight.
- Vehicle profiles
- Restoration news – what is being worked on and how we do it!
- Southern Vectis Fleet News.
- ‘The Enterprise’ back page which includes – All those years ago, reports from the archives.
Contemplating being a member and receiving our magazine?
Then please see our MEMBERSHIP page and follow the instructions of how to join. To make this as easy as possible you can now even join us online!